Mutt & procmail in debian - how to configure locking of folders?

Hi All,

I just wanted to configure procmail in my system, and I'm a little afraid
of locking problems. How should I configure the locking in procmail and
in mutt, to avoid the destruction of mail folders when procmail delivers
a message to the folder which is currently beeing modified by mutt.
Is there any universal solution (I'd like to be able to access the procmail
created folders with other MUA's eg. pine, Mozilla etc.).

--
				TIA
	                      Wojciech M. Zabolotny

http://www.debian.org  Use Linux - an OS without "trojan horses" inside