Re: glibc package

  Fred> So for now, what should I do? Should I just force it to ignor
  Fred> dependencies? Or may be someone can point me to the location
  Fred> of binary file for libc6. I can try to install then
  Fred> manually. But I really need libc6 or I'm dead in the water.

see the recent 'slink->frozen' upgrade problems thread featuring yours
truly and Nathan E. Norman. Nathan provided a solution that worked for
me; you should probably read his description of how to do it.

good luck,
john.

                 John S Jacobs Anderson jacobs@genehack.org
                  \* Genehack:  Not your daddy's weblog */
                   \*    <URL:http://genehack.org>     */