Re: slrn and leafnode

I've just started using tin and leafnode.  I'm finding that I need to
use rtin rather than tin, pointed at localhost.

Hmmm... Ok, just installed slrn:

    slrn -h localhost

or

    slrn -h hostname

You might want to look under /var/spool/news to see that you actually
have groups and items listed for you to read.    I did get an error
trying to read from an empty group.  Not sure what's going on.

Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)