Re: navigator & 3rd party mail/news applications

Try Freshmeat.  There's a package that was called "navmutt" for a while,
the current name is muttzilla.
http://freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/08/23/935391329.html
http://www3.telus.net/brian_winters/mutt/

I've tried to install it without results under Debian.  Actually, I do
get results -- Netscape aborts with errors (No! but this is different --
it does this *before* you start browsing!!) on startup.

muttzilla supports mutt, not sure what will provide newsreader support.
Mozilla options, anyone?

Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)