Re: Thank you, Corel, for PPP

Lane Lester wrote:

> You are
> correct that some folks, including John Hasler, asked me for details
> privately.

Ummm, then how come I know about it?  I've never communicated with JH.
(Hint: maybe it wasn't private).

> I agree that it would be better to do the whole thing on
> the list in case others have suggestions or have similar problems that
> can be solved by the interchange.

Yes.  Already, Jonathan Chang is on the road to getting his problem
solved, too...  :-)

I'm glad you took my suggestion in the spirit in which it was intended.
Sometimes, things come across badly in E-mail, emoticons
notwithstanding...  :-/