Re: My own bootlogo

I've made a boot logo using the glogo plugin for the Gimp.  Search for "boot
logo" on tune.linux.com.  This plugin converts a gif image to the linux_logo.h
source file that you copy to your kernel tree and recompile.  It worked quite
well for me... I couldn't get the plugin to work with Gimp1.1, so I had to
downgrade to Gimp1.  I didn't find the plugin to be all that stable (didn't work
with a small image, sometimes it worked, sometimes, it didn't).

Regards,
Wim Kerkhoff.