Re: STILL Configuring x-windows for EGA- can anyone help with this?

even if he could get XF86 setup for EGA(maybe he can...) i dont think it
would run worth a shit, its better to leave a machine like that in console
mode.  if you want X, install vncserver and run X apps from remote. i
would avoid X on anything less then 200Mhz 48MB (any system i install now
is 350MHz 64MB+)

nate