Re: Netscape 4.72 Where to get?

aphro wrote:
> where exactly did you see this? when i went to their site the latest is
> 4.7/128bit.  its not available on FTP because of export controls(maybe its
> changed since that new law passed..) im running 4.7/128bit for glibc and
> it works pretty good. 4.72 for win* i think has bee out for a while but
> havent seen it for linux
It may be for windows, but it did say that it was for Linux:
See This: http://cgi.netscape.com/cgi-bin/upgrade.cgi
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173