Re: enlightenment control-panel?

>I just nuked my RedHat box and installed Debian.
>Since I installed
>debian
>I've been re-installing things like Enlightenment.  I
>can't seem to
>find the enlightenment configuration tool though.  I
>checked
>enlightenment.org but no sign of it there.

>What package to I need?

My guess is that there's a text file somewhere, say
/etc/elightenment.conf for instance.  Then there would
probably also be individual $HOME/.enlighenment.conf
files.  Just like with .xsession files and with other
window managers' conf files.  Any control panel is
just a superfluous (though perhaps nice) front end. I
think.  I don't really know for sure, this is just
from past experience w/ other WMs.  So check the docs
and try to find and edit the conf files.  There is
probably a sample/template in /usr/doc or /usr/share/doc.

=====
Fish of Borg
Visit me on the web!  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Frontier/4874/stccg.html
///Archaeologists near mount Sinai have discovered what appears to be a missing page from the Bible.  The page is currently being carbon dated in Bonn.  If genuine it belongs at the beginning of the Bible and is believed to read "To my Darling Candy.  All Characters portrayed within this book are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental."///Red Dwarf