[no subject]

ok.. here is the lamest question ever, but I have tried and tried to find
the answer myself with no luck.. I just signed up on this list and this is
my first time to ever be on a list like this, but the question or problem
is... when I send messages for help I get responses... but I have yet to see
a question from anyone else? Am I supposed to check something, like a pop
server or news server? or are they emailed to me? I just don't know what or
where to go/do to see other people messages for this list...

Thanks in advance!
www.linuxfreak.com/~TaoX
TaoX@pobox.com
ICQ: 61511769
AOL IM: TaoX 0x1 <- thats the whole thing, space included, not seperate
names!