Re: Sound Blaser Live

Hi Mark,

have a look at http://opensource.creative.com/. Download the file emu10k1*.tar.gz and
extract it. Before compiling check the Makefile, I had to modify the INCLUDEDIR to
point to the include dir of the sources. You also have to compile your kernel source
to support modules and sound support as a module. You don't need to select other
sound modules.

Reply if you have any questions.

Bye,

Sven