Re: your mail

> when I send messages for help I get responses... but I have yet to
> see a question from anyone else? Am I supposed to check something,
> like a pop server or news server? or are they emailed to me? I just
> don't know what or where to go/do to see other people messages for
> this list...

Best guess:  you aren't signed up for the list at all.  Most people
send copies of replies to both the original questioner, and the list
(as I'm doing now), so you'd see answers to your questions, only.

You can sign up via www.debian.org.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
I-Con's Science and Technology Guest of Honor in 2000 will be Geoffrey