Re: SMP

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Phil Brutsche wrote:

pbruts >Yes, I've heard (she posted here once).  All the documentation I've seen
pbruts >for dual P5 boards, and all those that I've talked to, say that such a
pbruts >machine can't exist.
pbruts >
pbruts >I'd like to hear how it was done - maybe it'll work for dual K6-IIs :)
pbruts >

it's also possible that she just has 2 cpus installed, but the second is
not being used. everything i have read says its impossible as well.

nate