Re: SMP

> somebody on the "debian-user-de"-list said that she uses 2 K6 on a dual P5
> board

Yes, I've heard (she posted here once).  All the documentation I've seen
for dual P5 boards, and all those that I've talked to, say that such a
machine can't exist.

I'd like to hear how it was done - maybe it'll work for dual K6-IIs :)

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein