[no subject]

Ok, I found a place that offers the potato distro as a cd-image... but all
the other distros have .iso as the extension, and I'm use to seeing that,
but for some reason its cd-image for the potato is .raw? is this equiv to a
.iso or will I need some special software or something? I had planned on
useing Easy-CD-Creator to write the .iso... but I have no clue what todo
with this .raw file?

Thanks in advance
www.linuxfreak.com/~TaoX
TaoX@pobox.com
ICQ: 61511769
AOL IM: TaoX 0x1 <- thats the whole thing, space included, not seperate
names!