LinuxBar Grouup

Dear Debian Group:
We are a New group interested in the difussion of the knowledge of linux
operative system in the latin american area, specifically in Colombia where
linux is just shamely appearing, but there is not so much information about
the products, so we are trying to get the more information as we could to
offer a systems solution to persons and companies without a profit
motivation. We thank any help you could give us in order to get information
about your excellent products.
Sincerely,
Huberto Pava Fernandez
LinuxBar, Barranquilla, colombia.