Gimp Stable

This may be something that is already addressed, if so direct me to the
archives. I did not see it at any rate. My question is this, with a
stable version of Gimp 1.2 getting pretty close is there any chance that
it would be inserted into potato at the last minute despite the freeze?
The reason I would ask for such an except is because 1.0.4, the current
potato stable is so -drastically- out of date. Seeing as how Gimp is one
of the major apps in the Linux community it seems it would be good to
make an exception in its case. I realize that the 1.1 series is included
with potato, but some people may not even know that is there.
------------------------------------

.:.
Ioa Petra

The blind were born lucky, those with sight are cursed to view the world
for their entire lives.

Upgrade your computer, download Linux from www.debian.org and stop
supporting Microsoft.
begin:vcard
n:Petra;Ioa
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.qtm.net/~ioapetra
org:Whirlpool Corporation;Photo Services
version:2.1
email;internet:ioapetra@qtm.net
title:Mr.
x-mozilla-cpt:;0