Re: Correct PAM settings for login

Okay, I am having more problems. I decided to enable logging for slapd
so I can see when connections are made, what is being searched for,
and be better able to determine what is and isn't working with my
setup. No luck. I can't get logging to work. I have set 'loglevel 1',
'loglevel 256', and other values in the /etc/openldap/slapd.conf file.
No matter what number I set no log messages are being generated. Any
ideas?

later,
joseph
--
the "LaterDude"
ICQ: 52640402

All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer unless otherwise noted.