Re: samba 2.0.5a-1 < - > win2k

make sure encryption is turned on an everything.  id suggest moving to
samba 3.0 if you can, ive found it to be very reliable and quite
compadible with win2k. you can get it from CVS. im using CVS from
1-14-2000, running with security set to SERVER and pointing it to a PDC
for password auth(nt4)

ive just enocuntered too many small things in samba 2.0 that for some
reason or another fixed themselves when i moved to 3.0.

nate