samba 2.0.5a-1 < - > win2k

heya's

i'm having a problem here with the bugfixed samba for slink (2.0.5a-1 i believe)
when trying to connect from a win2k machine. i get the following error when
i attempt to connect to the server:

Remote procedure call failed

the machine is visible in explorer or whatever, but shares are inaccessible due
to this problem. is it a known problem that's fixed in 2.0.6 or something?

we'd greatly appreciate some help here, since our clients will soon be upgrading
to win2k making our linux fileservers unusable.

thanks

from

da Bobstopper