pcmcia and nfs

Hi all,

I'm running unstable on my Toshiba Satellite with pcmcia support,
works very good. I'm now trying to move to nfs mounted homedirs
from my server. Mounting works without problem, but at boot up
mountnfs.sh from /etc/init.d/ always gets executed before the
pcmcia network is up. Manually adding a link in my runlevel
directory /etc/rc2.d/ after pcmcia is called works.

But I was not able to figure out _where_ mountnfs.sh gets
executed before pcmcia support. I tried
find /etc -type f|xargs grep mountnfs
but no file except /etc/init.d/mountnfs.sh showed the mountnfs
string. I'm a little confused about this.

kind regards,
	Markus

--
Markus Fischer,  http://josefine.ben.tuwien.ac.at/~mfischer/