Re: rebuild kernel and modules

Hi Lee,

  So, when I do a dpkg -i kernel_image,  would this allowed
  me to install the modules one by one or it would just
  install all the modules that I configure to build before
  rebuilding the kernel?

  Secondly,  when I installed the module during the fresh
  installation, I selected a several modules and the system
  would prompt me for some command line options to the modules
  that I selected,  what are the available options?

  I believe at the same time, it also display some warning
  message about unavailable of some document...

  Thanks!