Re: X crashes when moving mouse

Hi,

I had a similar problem and with X suddenly crashing...

Even after updating the xfree86 version, I still had X suddenling
crashing on me.

I later realized that it was my video card that had gone bust! Once I
replaced my video card, my X windows has never been more stable.. :)

But this is my experience....Use this as your last resort if necessary,
'cause it was mine...

-Rajesh