Re: Has anyone gotten TechExplorer / MathML for Netscape working?

Hi Gerhard

	Well, I'm not really qualified to test the plugin.  For the
standalone, I put the recommended shell variables in ~/.profile, but that did
no good.  If I don't hear from anybody soon, I may appeal to IBM.

	Basically, the way the install is supposed to work is you run their
little program, and it extracts everything and copies it to a new
subdirectory in a spot you choose.  That part went OK.  But when I ran the
app, it just died.  I tried running in gdb, but got nothing useful out of
that either.

			1	- Brian