Has anyone gotten TechExplorer / MathML for Netscape working?

Hi

	I've got a system I keep up with unstable.  I'd like to view MathML
in Netscape.

	Yesterday, I tried to get IBM's TechExplorer (it's a standalone and
plugin) for Linux working.  The standalone just exited each time I ran it,
and the plugin for Netscape either didn't install or didn't work.  Has
anybody gotten this working in Debian, especially in recent trees?

	(BTW, MathML is a XML for equations that looks pretty neat.  For
working with it, one can try Amaya, a browser/editor).

				- Brian