Re: Error when apt-getting libc6

Colin Watson wrote:

>>I have been getting the following error:
>>
>>/etc/init.d/devpts.sh: line 63: syntax error: unexpected end of file
>>dpkg: error processing libc6 (--configure):
> They must be a bit behind. /usr/share/doc/libc6/changelog.Debian.gz
> (from my update today) says, when line-wrapped:

And if you want a real chuckle check out the libc6
release names in the changelog :-)

Someone on deb-devel (Ithink; hope it wasn't here..) posted this.
Add it to your bash config file and you can check out a changelog
at the command line with e.g. 'changelog libc6'.  Very nice.

changelog() {
[ $# = 1 ] && lynx http://master.debian.org/cgi-bin/get-changelog\?package=$1
}