Re: Fonts too big after getting xfs-xtt to work

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Bart Szyszka <bart@gigabee.com> wrote:

>I got xfs-xtt working (thanks!), but I'm having some related problems. Now in
>some programs, the fonts are too big and I can't change them. My Kpanel's
>taskbar and menu text fontsize is too big. Changing it to some huge size or
>some small size or even a completely different font does nothing. It stays
>at what looks like a 14px Arial/Helvetica no matter what. Any ideas?

Is this limited to kde? Then you should launch kfontmanager and make
sure that the installed fonts and the fonts used by kde are in
sync. Otherwise make sure the path setting used by the font server is
sane, order does matter if you have different versions of one
font. Put the dirs with the best fonts first.

--
Philip Lehman <lehman@gmx.net>