Tracking Web Page hits

I would like to be able to track people that come to my webpages.
Information like where they came from ie search engine, directly typed in
address, and etc would be nice.  But also to know what domain names there
coming from including IP's would be nice.  This would help in marketing and
is indead a great way to find out more about your clientel, that is if it can
be done fairly easily.  Currently running Apache on a Debian box.  Also
running more then one server on the same machine so it would be kinda nice to
be capable to serperate each one easily as well.

Thanks in Advance,
Tom