Does anybody know how I can solve this..

A few days ago I posted this:

I've made it, from a windows pc I can call in to my linuxserver that uses
ISDN but, there's a connection but theer's no communication. The type of
connection on the windows side is SLIP and i've set the isdn encapsulation
to rawip (I've also tried ip, ethernet and syncppp... no result.
When I ping from number 1 to numbber 2 I see that bytes are send from one
side, the other side receives the bytes, but down not answer.....
Should I set the type of connection somewhere else in linux then on
isdnctrl encap .............. ????
Anybody knows how I can solve this.

(I have the SLIP module in my kernel (compiled as a modules and insmodded
the thin.).

Ron

Nobody answered... is this question really that difficult???

Ron