Subject too vague! (was Re: Does anybody know how I can solve this..)

Ron Rademaker wrote:
  >A few days ago I posted this:

  >I've made it, from a windows pc I can call in to my linuxserver that uses
  >ISDN but, there's a connection but theer's no communication. The type of

  >Nobody answered... is this question really that difficult???

Your subject line was too vague.  There's so much traffic on the lists
that people tend to skim the subjects for things that are relevant to
them.  A better title would have been "ISDN connection problems", which
would have a better chance of being read by someone who understood
the problem.

For specific help, I suggest you mail the isdnutils maintainer,
Paul Slootman <paul@debian.org>.  In general, you can reach any
package maintainer by mailing package_name@packages.debian.org.
(substituting for package_name, of course!)

     "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of
      things in heaven, and things in earth, and things
      under the earth; And that every tongue should confess
      that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the
      Father."              Philippians 2:10,11