Re: Scary bugs

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 11:27:05PM +0100, Patrik Rak wrote:
: On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Pavel Epifanov wrote:
[snip]
: (For those who are about to suggest me that I use  ntpdate at boot
: time: No, it doesn't work because the Internet connection may be down
: during the reboot.)

If you run several servers, can't they all run NTP and peer with each
other?  In this case you could list the other servers in the ntpdate
conffile.

If your several servers aren't physically connected then ignore this
suggestion :)

--
Nathan Norman                    Network Magician, Eclectic Engineer
GPG Key ID 1024D/51F98BB7