Re: Someone must know sparc debain

I always used kernel-package to build my sparc kernels. No problems.
Unfortunately I have an IPX, so it's rather slow on the build. I also had
to blank out the hard drive (doing Potato boot floppy tests) and for some
reason I can't get my NFSroot mounted. And I can't get the cross-compiler
to compile. :/ But compiling on Sparc should be fine.