Re: Yehaw!

Lee Chapelle wrote:

> I'm looking for "Messenger" I'm using corel-linux which has an earlier Netscape 4.x in it already but no sign of Messenger Composer etc.. I downloaded the correct update from the FTP site as stated in the package manager in linux the one with -linuxglibc2.0.tar.gz , extracted to a folder, navigated to the folder in console and ran ./ns-install. It goes fine, updates Navigator to 4.7 but there's no still no Messenger. How do I add (find) Messenger? I gotta have a decent modern newsreader, I'm just no good with this terminal stuff.
You need the communicator version for your system.

http://home.netscape.com/download/unsupported.html

Pick the one from this site that fits your needs.
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173