Re: Setting up Debian

Try the "initialize an existing partition" (or something like that) Debian
install option.

When you scroll down you see the things that need to be done in order.  So
do what you think needs to be done (Initialize, mount, isntall kernel &
drivers, install base system, configure base system, configure network,
etc, etc, boot)

--
"If you continue running Windows, your system may become unstable."
     -- Windows 95 BSOD

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://www.redrival.com/dlitz/spamoff.html
GnuPG Public Key:   http://www.redrival.com/dlitz/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5 695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0