Re: Colour changes in Netscape/Motif

> I can set the background to gray80 (using the Netscape*background X
> resource), but I can't see any way to set Motif's 3D colours. Is there
> documentation on this anywhere? Has anyone managed it?

Do you mean the background of the application window or the background
in the frame where web sites are loaded? If it's the former I'd like to know
how you did it so that I could make NSN more uniform with my other
programs too.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
GigaBee Interactive  http://www.gigabee.com