- To: jason <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: printers
- From: Shaul Karl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 00:48:47 +0200
- Message-id: <E12Fm6N-0006a7-00@rakefet>
- In-reply-to: Message from jason <email@example.com> of "Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:23:24 CST." <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
I am considering the Lexmark Optra E310.
I did not finally decided about it.
Please post if you know that it is not a reasonable choice.
> I'm looking for good reliable laser printer.. most of what it will be
> printing will be post script docs so it would be nice if it had ps
> emulation on the printer itself.. speed's not a great issue.. i was
> wondering if anyone had any suggestion that don't cost an arm and a leg?