fvwm and ActivePlacement

(my problem with windows needing to be manually placed).

Yep, that did it--I edited out the ActivePlacement and replaced it with
SmartPlacement in the system.fvwmrc.  In the process of restarting
fvwm, I lost the digest with the message.  SO thank you, even though I
can't send this to you directly.

I don't suppose you can tell me how to get my alt-clic to raise/lower
windows back?  I've been using this for so long, it's instinctive--and
I was at least five years away from my last cp/m or dos machine when I
finally stopped trying to use wordstar commands in other wordprocessors.

Thanks again

Rick