Re: MSMail client & scientific plotting/fitting program

> A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far way, someone said...

Hey... Brazil is not *THAT* far... But well... let's say I see some
coincidences between our president and Darth Vader... Both said something
like "forget all I've said before I was what I now am"... ;-)

> >     do anyone know a Linux client for MSMail?
>
> You need to elaborate further.  Are you looking for an MS Exchange client,
> or merely an Internet email client?

MS Exchange... I already have an Internet e-mail client (or should I say 2,
Netscape & Mutt? ;-)... Is there any???

[]'s

Guilherme Zahn