Re: BEFORE YOU UPGRADE TO POTATO LOOK AT...

On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 02:34:49AM -0700, Art Lemasters wrote:
>      It is understandable that the package info for libc6-bin would
> confuse (where it says "replaces libc6"), but the default action
> (libc6) in dselect kept this server run
> (installation of libc6 and removal of libc6-bin) kept this system
> running.

    But as the message above was being written in vi, in a vc,
cron interrupted the vc with a warning message, messing up the message
above and not allowing me to see it as it appears above.  ;-)  ...might
have been just a new default configuration feature, though.  Heh,
heh, I'm not complaining.  ;-)

Art