BEFORE YOU UPGRADE TO POTATO LOOK AT...

BEFORE YOU UPGRADE TO POTATO LOOK AT ALL THREADS ON DEVEL PERTAINING TO LIBC6
PROBLEMS.

Sorry about the all caps. ;-) but I believe its in order.  There is currently
a problem with the libc6 package that the maintainer is working on right now.
Libc6 was incoporated into a different package (libc6-bin or something like),
which now conflicts with and replaces libc6.  Several threads on debian-devel
explain the problem more fully.  I would always reccomend thoroughly scanning
debian-devel for upgrade issues before you "apt-get dist-upgrade" so you don't
get bit.

-ptw-