>From Mailer-Daemon@pironet.de Fri Jan 28 16:17:47 2000
From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@pironet.de>
To: root@pironet.de
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients. The
following address(es) failed:

  juh@pironet.de:
    generated |/usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ |/usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 ------

procmail: Couldn't read "/home/juh/||"

|/usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75

is the line in .forward