Re: problem with lilo.conf

If you installed lilo on the mbr, you could modify /etc/lilo.conf adding
the win98 partitions.
In this moment I don't remember the exact syntax, (I am working on WINNT4.0
now),
but you could look for it in "/usr/doc/lilo" or 'man lilo'

When you will modify "/etc/lilo.conf", don't forget of running 'lilo'.
It is necessary for updating lilo's configuration.

If you installed lilo in the partition's boot sector, you could use
'fdisk':
- active Win98 partition,
- deactive Linux partition,
- write data the disk