Epson Stylus Photo 700

I got one of the above printers and reinstalled apsfilter with the Ghostscript escp2 driver but can't print...  I get an error in filter "f" or something like that...

Let me cut to the chase...  I need a printcap!  Has anyone else here got one of these working?  I read on Slashdot one fella got it working fine but was "Anonymous Coward" so I can't ask him...

Sub-question: what's the right way to add & reconfigure printers without purging & reinstalling apsfilter?

Thanks all...