wuftpd process table entries broken?

Hi,

has anyone else noticed that under Debian 2.1 their "ftpwho" gives incomplete
output? I only receive "ft" instead of "ftpd: some.host.com:
anonymous/m@m.com". This has to do with the individual ftp server processes
not correctly entering themselves into the process table.

Why is this?

I'm running wu-ftpd-academ 2.4.2.16-13 which seems to be the most current
"stable" version of this package.

Thanks,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\