Setting up a PPP connection using a calling card

Hi,

this may be a little off topic, but please bear with me.

I am using Debian unstable on my laptop now and have a local dial-up
account using PPP.

Sometimes when I travel I want to use a company calling card to dial my
local ISP and get mail and stuff having the long distance directly
billed to my employer.

The problem is that using the calling card requires putting in a
customer number and a pin and finally my ISP's number. Does anyone know
where I can find information regarding how to do this? I have looked
several places but can not find information I am able to use. Windows
have calling card features in their dial software, but I can not find
info regarding this when it comes to Linux.

TIA
Regards,
Christian Dysthe
E-mail: cdysthe@oddbird.dyndns.org