Allowing users to shutdown

Hello,
	I have set up a Linux workstation for my family's use. They
only need to keep the system on for short periods. (For various reasons I
don't want to leave it on full time.) They are using the icewm window manager,
which, when they hit ctrl-alt-del, gives them the option of shutting down or
rebooting the system. /sbin/shutdown has permissions that do not allow them
to use the shutdown command, unfortunately. What permissions must I
set to allow anyone on that system to shut it down?

thanks.
later,
joseph
--
the "LaterDude"
ICQ: 52640402

All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer unless otherwise noted.