New Potato Netscape Bus Error

     Netscape Communicator 4.7 (smotif) was running fine until I upgraded
potato (one week since the last upgrade) tonight.  Now, Communicator
dies with a "bus error" before it appears.  I don't know how to get
more error message output for Netscape, because there is no documentation
for it in either a manpage or in /usr/doc.  Enlightenment is running
for X Windows here.  ...any ideas about what is causing this, and no
"Netscape is just fscked, so don't use it" messages, please.  ;-)  It
was running flawlessly here before this last upgrade attempt.

                                                      _Art