Re: Hint: Finding packages with needed files

Shooting in the dark here, I'd be looking at the ppp log and maybe the
compression scheme the modem is using (different init strings), or maybe
you just have a really slow ISP... but what do I know, I don't have a
tcp/ip 'net connection so have never really played with ppp stuff.

later,

	Bruce