Re: Come on lorenzo, pleas stop the madness..

On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 10:01:55AM +0100, lorenzo.zampese@notes.electrolux.it wrote:
> I am very sorry for my return receipt, but if I could disable it I would do
> it.

I don't  really believe that.
Please contact your system administrator, look at the options, or
unsubscribe from debian user and subscribe with another mail addres,
perhaps a webmail service or something like that...

The reward for answering your mail is a lot of crap from your mail
software, so that won't encourage people to answer your questions
either.

Wouter

--
Linux daria 2.2.14 #1 Wed Jan 5 14:00:40 CET 2000 i586 unknown
 12:18pm  up  3:12,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.08