Come on lorenzo, pleas stop the madness..

Hi lorenzo,

On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 10:01:50AM +0100, lorenzo.zampese@notes.electrolux.it wrote:

> Return Receipt
>
>  Your        Re: Is potatoe's exim 3.12-1 OK?
>  document:
>
>  was         Lorenzo Zampese/Electrolux Professional
>  received    S.P.A./Italy/Electrolux Group
>  by:
>
>  at:         10.33.44 Today

I keep getting mails like this from you if I send an e-mail do
debian-users. Would you please be so kind to configer your mailer properly?

I know you're out there because you just posted a message to debian-user
so please do something about it.

Slightly irritated,

Wouter

--
Linux duckman 2.2.14 #1 Wed Jan 5 14:45:16 CET 2000 i586 unknown
 10:39am  up 2 days, 21:38,  1 user,  load average: 0.12, 0.05, 0.01